Tzoumerka Sightseeing Tour
The tour of Tzoumerka might be one of our biggest. Nevertheless, every one of its many curves offers a breathtaking view of the wild beauty of Tzoumerka and its canyon where Arachthos flows.
On our way, we’ll meet the Kipina monastery, the villages Kalarrites and Pramanta, the “Anemotripa” cave, and the unbelievable beauty of the alpine landscape.
Our first stop will be at the Arachthos river, the place where is the famous and historical stone bridge of Plaka.
Second stop at Katarraktis village and to the waterfalls and Tzoumerka, to enjoy the amazing view of the waterfalls and also to enjoy a coffee, tea or juice.
Our third stop will be at Anemotripa “cave”, a magical place where a river crosses the whole cave.
The fourth stop will be at Pramanta for a walk in the village.
The fifth stop will be between the mountains, at Kipina monastery. It is one of Greece’s most astonishing monasteries, built in the 13th century in the interior of a rock.
After Kipina monastery we will visit the traditional village of Kalarrites and there we can enjoy the tasteful dishes in Napoleon’s traditional tavern.
From Kalarrites, we will return back to our base from Tsimpovo a beautiful spot in the middle of Arachthos canyon.
- Visit the biggest stone bridge in Balkan countries, Plaka's stone bridge
- Visit the traditional villages of Pramanta and Kalarrites
- We will meet locals to learn the history of Tzoumerka
- Discover the waterfall of Kouiassa where we can swim in the crystal clear waters
- We will visit the monastery of Kipina built inside the cliffs of Lakmos mt.