Zagori Adventure Off-Road & Cooking Experience
Explore the traditional stone bridges of Zagori and enjoy a cool shower at the waterfall of Iliochori, on a magnificent off-road route with a cooking experience.
An excursion with a 4×4 vehicle for lovers of off-road routes that includes many of the beautiful villages of Zagori and combines the traditional stone bridges with a unique experience in the forests and nature of Zagori.
Our excursion starts with the destination of the traditional stone bridges of Zagori, starting with the most famous, the bridge of Kokkori and the bridge of Plakida or Tritoxo.
After being in the village of Kipoi, we will enter the forest on a unique off-road route, reaching the Vikaki ravine. There we will see the beginning of the Vikaki ravine, enjoy the unique landscape of nature and the old stone bridges that connect the villages.
Next stop in Tsepelovo square for a break and coffee or juice.
Then we will head to Iliochori. After reaching the village, we will hike to the waterfall, and in 25 minutes, we will be in one of the most beautiful natural landscapes in the area. We will enjoy swimming in the crystal clear waters of the natural pool created by the waterfall, and then we will take the way back.
The next stop is Gyftokampos, where we will cook traditional food by the stream, get some strength and return.
- Visit the stone bridges of Kokkoris, Plakidas, and the old Bridge of Vikaki gorge.
- Visit the traditional villages of Kipoi, Tsepelovo, Skamneli, and Iliochori.
- Hike a path, for 1 km, to Iliochori Waterfall to swim in the crystal clear waters of the river.
- Visit the open museum of Sarakatsaniki Stani and learn the history of the nomadic life of "Sarakatsani".
- Cook traditional food from Zagori in the forests of Gyftokampos, close to the river.